The PAPEREX 2013 exhibition comprises of several product themes and industry sub-sectors that covers the entire universe of products and services in the field of Pulp, Paper and allied industries.
Why Visit an Exhibition: There are many ways of sourcing product and supplier information, but only exhibitions provide you with the product experience thus enabling you to examine the products for yourself, evaluating the product, and comparing their performance with their competitors.
Specifically, visitors attend exhibitions to:
- See What's New: Exhibitions are a recognised launch-pad for new products, and an extremely time-efficient way to keep up to date with the latest innovations.
- Evaluate Products and Suppliers: You can compile a wide range of competitive information on products and suppliers in a small period of time, decision makers are more likely to name trade shows as an 'extremely useful' source of purchase information than any other media.
- Keep abreast of industry and market developments: Exhibitions are a rich source of new ideas and applications and, as such, play an important role in strategic planning and business generation. PAPEREX team works closely with sponsoring trade associations and the media to ensure our events are at the forefront of technological developments.
- To network with your business contacts: Exhibitions are a focal point for industry, attracting a broad cross-section of representatives, from buyers and sellers, to trade associations and the media. The full programme of associated activities at PAPEREX 2013 exhibition provides a wealth of networking opportunities from seminars ,award ceremonies and Barnding Opportunities.
- Other common reasons for attending exhibitions include:
- To consolidate business relationships
- To solve specific problem
- To find new markets
- To appoint agents/seek principals
- To discuss specific terms/conditions/pricing
- To obtain technical knowledge
- To discuss business needs in a neutral environment.
For a list of all of your upcoming reservations, including travel information for hotels and destinations you’ll be visiting during your visit to PAPEREX 2013, please contact the organizer for you travel needs